Who Can Join?
Members Alliance FCU provides all the benefits of a member-owned financial institution. We are constantly adding groups to our credit union family in an effort to meet the financial needs of all those who desire credit union membership. We proudly serve employees of the following groups (Members' spouses, children, grandchildren, parents, brothers and sisters may also join. Retirees and their families from eligible groups also qualify for membership):
Boards of Education for the following counties:
Department of Family and Children Services for the following counties:
Georgia State Employees
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in Members Alliance FCU is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.